Evidence-Based Women’s Care in Trinity, Florida
Suncoast Women’s Care delivers gentle and comprehensive obstetrics and gynecology care in a comfortable and peaceful environment that values and respects your needs. The practice features highly certified providers like Wanda Torres, MD, FACOG. If you need personalized women’s care in Trinity, Florida, call, book an appointment online, or seek telehealth services.
Table of Contents
Services Offered at Suncoast Women’s Care
Dr. Torres is highly specialized in services such as:
- Contraception prepares you for a family that you can easily manage financially and emotionally. You can opt for barrier methods (sponge, diaphragm, cervical cap, vaginal ring, IUDs, and condoms), hormonal birth control (external skin patches, hormonal injections, hormonal implant devices, or oral contraceptives), or natural birth control (pull-out, abstinence, or ovulation tracking/fertility awareness).
- Endometrial ablation curbs heavy and extended periods by removing the endometrium to make future cycles less bloody. Dr. Torres determines your qualification for an endometrial ablation procedure to determine the best treatment procedure. You can easily get pregnant after the procedure but risk a miscarriage, hence the need for professional guidance.
- Obstetrics. Navigating through the emotional and physical aspects of pregnancy can be overwhelming for new and unprepared mothers. Your treatment involves lifestyle guidance, creating birth plans, medication, emotional support, newborn care education, and postpartum support to make your first and subsequent deliveries smooth and stress-free.
- Hysterectomy relieves you of vaginal bleeding, pelvic pain, and other gynecological conditions like uterine fibroids/polyps, uterine prolapse, endometriosis, and uterine, cervical, and ovarian cancer. Dr. Torres conducts a partial or total hysterectomy based on the severity of your symptoms and health requirements. Your provider offers information on the available risks of hysterectomy and available alternatives to help you decide.
- High-risk obstetrics. You need professional help to manage complications that may arise during pregnancy. Dr. Torres is ready to help pregnant women with changes in vision, light bleeding, decreased fetal activity, abdominal pain, and contractions before the 37th week. Your provider conducts regular check-ups and follow-ups to address complications in time.
- In-office hysteroscopy. Hysteroscopy helps your doctor identify the cause of heavy periods, severe cramps, and difficulty getting pregnant. An in-office hysteroscopy procedure features mild sedation and minimally invasive surgery to deliver long term relief. Dr. Torres offers relevant information about possible risks and viable alternatives.
- Vaginal revitalization. Dr. Torres uses TempSure Vitalia radiofrequency technology in tightening vaginal tissue without downtime, surgery, or side effects. This procedure’s benefits include more sexual sensation, less urinary incontinence, more lubrication, tighter vaginal tissue, and less pain during penetration. Total sessions required for maximum relief are based on the test result, personal needs, and health history.
- Hormone replacement therapy. As you approach old age, hormonal imbalances can stop you from enjoying the golden age. Dr. Torres helps you avoid the unpleasant menopausal symptoms, restore your energy, and improve your sex life. Dr. Torres considers your health history and results from your physical exam to draft a personalized treatment plan.
Suncoast Women’s Care focuses on helping all women before, during, after delivery to lead a healthier life. Dr. Torres relies on detailed information from your health history, physical exams, and individual needs when drafting you a fully personalized treatment plan. Call or book online to learn more about the services highlighted above and more.